• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTS: 5 1/2" round steel targets 3/16" thick

Status
Not open for further replies.

COG

Jan 2, 2016
Indiana
I work for a machine shop and we have a job we did that left us with a bunch of 5 1/2" circle steel plates that are 3/16" thick. It's nothing crazy like armor plate I can find out the exact specifics of the steel tomorrow if anyone wants to know. Figured 10 in a box shipped USPS priority any of the 50 states for $60 would be reasonable. They come raw as you can see some may have various amounts of surface rust nothing major. Will ship international for additional fee. email me [email protected] if interested or if you want pictures.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer available. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

I do not have a pellet gun to shoot it with lol however we were going to tig weld 2 of them together for shooting 9mm handguns at and my boss told me that you can shoot them with a .22LR so I am not sure what that would equate to on the pellet side being I am new to all of this. If you cover postage ill send you one and you can test it out

Status
Not open for further replies.