• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTB - SCUBA YOKE K VALVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Benjamin K valve yoke with gauge and 8 " hose with female Foster. Bought last summer used it for a few months 'till I got new rifle and $$$$ carbon fiber tank setup.
Soon as I wipe the dust off it it will be just like it came from Pyramid Air. 3000 psi max.

I'd like to have $80 net, so will ship conus for $85 ; add 2.50 for PayPal or use PayPal gift (no add)

I have one it is a Ninja Paintball made in USA K yoke with a 32 inch fill whip with 1/8 foster fittings. Not sure where the hose is made as they were sold separately. The female foster on the whip is stainless and is marked "Foster", "12FSS", "HP". The female foster on the yoke is black and marked Foster MFG SPG. MO." The hose is NOT a micro bore hose and is marked "4500 psi 12/29/11." The aluminum block of the yoke has several mars in the metal that appear to be where it was chucked up for machining as the mars are in the metal and not in the black finish. They are very minor and you have to tilt the block to see them in the light. It has never been used. I ordered the setup off Amazon while waiting on my 25 Marauder to arrive. I guess I should have sent it back but shipping to 3 different merchants would have been $15 or more so I just threw it in a drawer in my reloading table. While waiting I did more research and ordered a CF tank setup as the 3000 psi setup would not work well with my gun. Think I have around $80 in it. Other than not being a micro bore hose it would be ideal for a Discovery 2000 fill or a Gen 2 Marauder (177 or 22) with the lower 2500 fill.

If interested make me a realistic offer. I think PMs are open with my account but email is [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.