• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTB Daystate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I do have a Daystate MK4 IS that I bought from Precision Air back in Feb of this year. I have been using it for Field Target competitions. I just bought a Styer LG110 FT on Monday and this gun is now an extra. I was considering on selling it but I really love the thing.

However after some thought I decided I need better optics on the Styer so I will sell it to help get a new scope...

It is great shape, shows some handling marks under the fore arm from the required Hunter Field target rule of no attached bi pods. I made one with a thick pad but it slipped a few times. The marks are small dents or depressions not stratches or cuts through the finish or wood. I can send pics if interested. I can show any marks I find too. But this gun is about NIB condition. It is laser accurate. The electronic trigger is the best I ever felt including the Styers..

I have the original box and paperwork, (I used some of the foam for a case but it is mostly there) two keys for the charger and the chargers and all components if you travel overseas to charge it there. I have charged it 3 times since Feb so you know it lasts long. And in fact I charged it before some comps to be sure it was 100% but the gun still had over 40% each time...

It has the Airstream moderator from the factory and is very quiet. I also have a Rowan Walnut Hamster I was going to sell separately for $50.00 it is 

You can text me at 910-622-7632 if you are interested. I am asking $1500.00 for the rifle. I will post it on the Yellow in the near future...
Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

I have a Wolverine B in .177 listed on this within the first few pages...now at $1500

My Wolverine B is a little over a year old and I’d like to sell it so I can upgrade.The gun is in like new condition and is super accurate – one rough hole at 18 yards on my indoor range (proof target included). I’ll also include the tin of JSB Exact Heavy Diabolo (10.34g) that I used to shoot the target. It shoots H&N Barracuda Match and Hunters equally as well. The 10 grain JSB’s are around 965 fps from this gun and the 7 grain’s are around 1050 fps.The gun will be shipped in its original box with manual, 10 shot magazine, filling adapter, the tin of JSB Exact Heavy Diabolo’s and original receipt ($1999) if you’d like it. I’d like to get $1600 for the gun, shipping not included. I will ship within the US only. I’d prefer paypal or USPS money order (to protect us both) so will not take personal checks.More detailed pictures of the gun, box, manual, receipt and target are available on request. The scope and mounts in the picture are not included.I’d prefer to be contacted by email. I’m new to the forum and have low posts so I’d be happy to send a potential buyer the full receipt picture (partial shown without my address and phone in picture) and you can then call the shop I bought it from and verify I did indeed buy it and that the other info is also correct.

update - price is now $1500

airguns, Here is a photo with a 50 yard target on the left and a ck of my holdovers for field target on the rt. The dots are 1/4" stick ons. The "UK" is when I put the target at unknown distances and shot to further ck the holdovers...

The gun is .177 and I am open to offers if not ridiculous. Like I said it is a spare gun now that I bought the Styer. By the way, the target was shot at with about a mild 5 + mph wind that day. I have another target I shot yesterday in 15 - 20vairable wind that grouped well under a dime except one flyer I called. The group was about 3/4" of an inch to the left of the 1/4" dot at 30 yds. P.S. if you don't see adot it was punched out!

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.