• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTB: Daystate Regal or Wolverine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForestPete

Jun 25, 2015
Been looking for these guns and I can't seem to find them or be able to get to the ordering form buy one online, I've been shooting springers all my life and I would like to step up to the PCP's and since I live in Wisconsin it's a little hard to get my hands on one.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Pete, you might check on that Daystate Huntsman Classic XL 22 on about page 4 for sale by azccj. I just bought a AA S510 from him and he's great to do a deal with. The gun was everything he said it was. I'm not sure on the difference of the Regal and the Classic XL but if the mechanics are the same it has a really nice shot count.
Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.