• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)WTB colibri humming bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they're awesome!

I think a lot of it got blown out of proportion.

You had the mk1 Colibri which was supposed to be semi-auto. Now that got canned because it didn't work well. But they were trying to use wasted air in the shroud to cycle the mag. Perhaps useless unless high power FAC level as not enough air to cycle for European buyers.

The mk2 is not semi auto. To be honest I havent heard of a lot of problems with them. I've read the odd comment but don't a lot of guns have the odd issue?

Only 'problem' I have heard about on the mk2 is the blow back, but I wonder if this is down to people not cycling the cocking bolt fully forward? That's the only time I've had it.

There is a guy on here who says his "was leaking from every seal" which sounds like an exaggeration maybe? Or that was mighty unlucky lol

I think a lot of bad press is down to the issues with the first semi auto. I have just emailed every reseller on Kalibrgun's stockist page. Nearly every single one emailed me saying "they stopped making them because they were supposed to be semi auto and they don't work"

The mk2 has nothing to do with that but it's obviously been tarnished with the whole internet rumour thing.

When I saw the Colibri I had to get one, they are so different looking and I actually hope they don't relaunch it as I quite like the exclusivity (relatively speaking)

Status
Not open for further replies.