• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired) TRADED: FX BOSS .30 Cal W/ Atlas Rail+ scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

FukoChan

Jun 14, 2015
Georgia, United States
Unfortunately, after long thinking and having a extremely bad week, i have decided to sell my FX Boss. Sometimes bad things just happen. Bad things like accidentally bending my handpump to the point where it is inoperable(my fault, its a long story), parking tickets at college :), and other stuff. So i can't fill the gun and I am on my last tin of pellets. I will come back to this sport when I am more financially stable as airgunning is not cheap. I believe I just bought this gun about 2-3 weeks ago and have been having a blast. Rifle is 100% backyard friendly(beware of ricochets and penetration) and I have actually taken game out to 138 yards. Absolutely destroys squirrels with visible giant holes in their bodies! Will be even more effective when the .30 predator polymags come out. Able to penetrate concrete cinder block after like a bunch of shots. This gun is extremely accurate! Also, Right before(like a few min.) I broke my handpump, I was able to shoot 5, one inch group at 100 yards which landed within 1 inch of another. Although that was out of 38 total shots of resighting/realigning(i got serious with the last 5 shots!). Gun has a few white scratches on the front bottle but is not noticeable until you get really close down to it. You can upgrade the bottle to a carbon fiber bottle to make lighter and use carbon fiber wrap or something to protect/cover it. This was actually the FX Boss from the AGN giveaway event celebrating the opening of this website. It has a Atlas pica rail on the front for a Bipod, installed by Ted. Gun did not include magazines when I bought it for 1600$ so I had to buy two magazines from AoA for 89$(WDH D:<, Overpriced Magazines!!!?). I was actually going to return one of the magazines until this happened. Gun also includes a FX airgun hardcase.

Pics: 

Gun has a optional (roughly 500$) scope called the MTC Genesis that is extremely clear. I bought this from bwalton about a week ago. It is a Silver scope. Will sell this scope as a package deal or repost individually. Their AMD reticle is extremely nice and I replaced the battery with a new one. I am ashamed to say that the sunshade is stuck on the scope and has a small ding on it. Im sure you can get a rubber wrench to get it off. This has no effect to the accuracy of the scope. Will be taking offers for this scope, but might keep it for my next gun. It would be nice if i could get 425$ for it: 
https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/MTC.html

I would like to sell this gun along with 2 spare magazines(89$) with a tin of pellets, and hardcase for 1700$ or: in a package with the scope for 2100$. I am not firm with the price and am open to suggestions/offers(will take a decent/reliable/cheaper airgun with carbon fiber tank).

It is not recommended to fill this gun with a hand-pump unless you work out a lot. (--from two weeks of experience :)

Payment should be made via paypal.

I have a ton of feedback on the buyer seller section and have been a member for a pretty long time so you can trust me :).

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to pm me any questions.

Sincerely,
FukoChan

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.