• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower Price, $600TYD. Also Adding a Simmons Rangefinder to the list of addons. 

MANY MORE PICS ON REQUEST. I have for sale my .22 Noblesse Pup black Sepatia. The rifle is in really good condition and shoots really well also. 1 very small tool mark from in the field having to remove my moderator. Also, very light scratching from the ball detent in the magazines. 

The gun will come with a full tin of JSB 18.13's as well as a 4-16x40 AOIR Center Point Scope and two (2) mags to get you shooting and a moderator to make it backyard friendly. Fill probe, gun sock, and other necessary extras

The ONLY reason I am selling is because I have a new (larger) rifle in mind and I just can't justify the price in having ANOTHER NOTHER .22 that I won't shoot. Last picture is where I shoot my rifle. Inside a housing community and all the old rich disgruntled losers have no idea I'm smacking steel. 

Excellent (100%) feedback on on my metal detecting forum buying and selling machines that are $2500+ with ZERO issues. 

MOD EDIT: added "WTS" to your title.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer available. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

"NMshooter"You can talk to R&L about a adding a regulator
I would except I have a ridiculous opprotunity on a FX Impact out of Seattle and it would seem silly to add to this since I'm not going to keep it. I already see this hobby spiraling WAY out of control and the last thing I need is $10-15,000 in guns like I do metal detectors. Lol. 

I was letting gorgota know he could add a regulator to the rifle so as not to be a deal breaker. He could also talk to Nick at AirSuperiority about adding one as well. With sixty shots on a fill he may not have to do this. Sorry, just trying to help. I do know what you mean, I just had regulators added to 3 rifles ( I have 5 rifles now) and bought a compressor. Haven't hit 15 k but I'm working on it! LOL. Wife has cut me off so to speak! Hard to not always be looking for the next rifle.
Someone elso on this forum put a regulator on a standard rifle and is quite happy with it. 

Doc

Here are some groups from today 1-31-16

5 shot 40yd groups and the dime makes me chuckle. It's a Canadian Dime and I said I was going to hit the Queen in the head. If you look at what a 2014 Canadian Dime looks like you will see I hit her as about as perfect as it comes 😈 Honestly my best groups yet. I was feeling it today. 

"dambull86"Could it be sent COD or do you know of a safe transaction where Im covered
Im interested but Ive never bought anything used online from a private seller and Im new to this board (and PCP guns actually)Bought my wife a Samatra 2500 but its to heavy and now shes claimed my Jkhan.25 bullpup Lol
Honestly brother, I can appreciate your trepidation, but I have done deals here and I can link you to another forum with 100% feedback score dealing in several thousand dollar items that I've bought and sold on. 

Although it would be retail, R&L sells this rifle (and others) online. Check with them if you are looking for a more "traditional" type of purchase and they can hook you up. 

Mr. 86, et al.
That Swing360 fellow is just a fine human, really!

And, most people will accept a U.S. Postal money order, this gives the buyer some protection as no one thinking right would mess with a Federal money order, mail fraud, Postal m/o's are traceable,.... . Long before there was online payment folks purchased airguns via postal m/o. Especially with an unknown buyer seller holds the rifle until payment clear (and with a postal m/o it clears at the P.O. instantly). Anyone who say's they have references ( and maybe pass if a sellers has none?) check em out, most airguners know a good number of other airgunners. 
Seems a good deal at $600.00 to me.

John Blount

Feedback for Swing360 : The Jkhan krosa 22. was a super deal with extras (Simmons LRF 600 range finder,rem oil, patches, CP scope and rings, 500 JSB 18.13gr pellets ) shipped 2 boxes 2nd day priority mail, packaged so well it took 15 min to unwrap the bubble wrap. It was a pleasure speaking with him. I would buy from him again with total confidence. So glad I saw his listing and joined Airgun Nation too contact Swing360 Its a keeper at that deal and shoots very well.

John your right he is an A-Ok seller / member. He's educated and works in the medical field. When I talked with him on the phone I felt like I have known him for some time. A big plus is he's more than fair when selling his items. I even used Paypal friends/gift tab buyer of the Krosa .22 I have to give kudos too Swing360 No problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.