• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD......WTS: Steyr LG110 Hunter .22 cal...Price reduced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPDRCER

Apr 18, 2015
California, United States
Up for sale is my Steyr LG 110 Hunter in .22 cal. The rifle is stock except for a threaded barrel which I had my gunsmith do. It has the quick fill adapter and will come with the owners manual, fill probe, factory hard case and factory took kit. The rifle has EXACTLY 40 pellets through it from me and I am the original owner. I only shot it enough to figure out I'm not a single shot guy. The rifle is 4 months old. I'm looking to get $1800 shipped and insured to the lower 48. I'm willing to take paypal gift, paypal you pay fees (3%), USPMO, or personal check (rifle will ship after funds have cleared). The Huggett, scope and rings in the picture are not included. More pictures are available upon request. An I'll take it post here followed by email prefered. If not, we will need to talk on the phone.

Please send all questions to craigdoherty at gmail dot com

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.