• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD - WTS: Kalibr Cricket .35 (9mm) Wood - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman

Jun 1, 2015
IL
Kalibr Cricket 9mm in Wood
– Only fired in my basement range
– Comes with probe and (2) magazines
– Stored in temp and humidity controlled safe
– Please look at my feedback reviews as I have sold many guns (Batman “The Legend Continues”)
– Optional Scope (Not Included but would consider a deal package)

Now $1399 (Shipped) Continental US only. PayPal Friend/Family (Add 3% otherwise).

PM me if interested. 

Background: Please read my feedback/reviews. Else, I am a quiet enthusiast that is known with industry professionals / retail stores (referrals upon request). I want to sell to fellow enthusiasts. I take extreme care of all my guns. Each are separated into their brand of safe and put into gun socks with humidity and temperature controlled for optimum condition and performance.

MOD EDIT: FIXED LINKS TO PICTURES SO THEY DISPLAY CORRECTLY.
MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.