• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD...WTS FX Bobcat Mk1 .22 cal Regulated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my new in the box FX Bobcat MK1 in .22 cal, regulated, with two magazines. I have never put a pellet through this rifle. It's been in my safe for months. It's never had a scope mounted. The box is a little worn from being in the garage but, still fully intact. The rifle has no leaks of any kind. I'm looking to get $1350 shipped continental U.S. I'll accept paypal gift, paypal purchase (you pay the 3%), USPMO, or personal check (rifle will ship not ship until check clears). The rifle will be shipped double boxed via UPS insured. If you'd like more pictures or have any questions, please email me.

craigdoherty at gmail dot com

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.