• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Wolverine B Hi-Lite(1400$

Status
Not open for further replies.

FukoChan

Jun 14, 2015
Georgia, United States
Bought this gun from Foweis. Gun is in almost new condition, where there are not any noticeable blemishes. It includes 3 mags. I will try to get the pellets out before shipping to the buyer. Will update with pictures later as I always do with my sale post. The gun is super accurate with me making shots at 150+ yards. I get around 80+ shots with it. Contrary to popular belief, you get more shots with .22 than .17. The Carbonfiber bottle really makes a difference with the gun and makes it back heavy and super light. I can hike a mountain with this gun! Rifle also comes with a atlas rail for bipod, Sling stud, Hugget Moderator, and sling attached. I have a tin of 1000 pellets to throw in too. 

The reason I am selling this gun is because I am looking for something in a higher caliber. I would like to hunt hogs and a .22 is probably not a good idea. This brings me to what I am asking for it.1400$ or some guns. Please PM me if you have any questions. I am a frequent buyer+seller on the forums and have tons of good feedback.

I was really firm at 1500$ but i really need this to sell so I am dropping the price another 100$ to 1400$. Might throw in a secret bonus for Pms!

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.