• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Weihrauch HW 100 (.22) Thumb Hole Walnut (Re-List)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatafire

Oct 7, 2015
WA, United States
This is a re-listing. There was a small leak at the quick fill port. It didn't drain the gun when left filled for several months, but there were so many concerns about it I pulled the listing. I stripped the cylinder to find that the O-ring had a small amount of dust on it (probably from my old Hill pump) and once cleaned, the leak was fixed.

Anyways, It's a lightly-used, great shooter. There are minor normal-use blemishes on the cylinder and barrel. Stock is flawless. Included is the moderator, quick-fill probe, quick-fill plug, and two 14-shot magazines. It shoots H/N Barracuda/Kodiaks and Hunter Extremes best.

$700 Paypal or Google Wallet (friends and family). Buyer pays shipping.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.