• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: NIB Jkhan Majesty .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

AASkiff

Sep 6, 2015
Brand new JK Majesty walnut 10 shot repeater in a factory box for sale.

Perfect gun for a youngster or a lady. Great balance and feel. Feels very much like a Daystate Huntsman classic or a Ruger 1022. Perfect squirrel hunter gun. Stock form is perfect, shoulders fast, and boom you are on target. The rifle is very lightweight, with nice looking quality walnut. Asking $550 shipped within the USA only.

1111.jpg

456456.jpg

2342343.jpg

2432423.jpg

wrwere.jpg

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

The dealers might want to use your photos for this rifle. I have to admit I thought this rifle was an ugly duck…….until now. I am impressed with both of your rifles! I currently am not in the market for another .22 but I am interested in the JKhan rifles. They are all very unique looking. I personally like the looks of the standard Noblesse but I have not seen it offered her in the US.

Sure if they want to use my pics they are welcome to do so..

Yeah, this one is a squirrel gun. Very lightweight. Think of it as 34Panther carbine, but as a pcp. That is what one would get. A youngster will love it. Wood, looks like it came of a fine powder burner gun. It feels, and handles very much like the Daystate Huntsman classic. The wood quality of the walnut is certainly similar. There is a Spanish review for it on youtube

As for JK rifles, well they all use the same platform, just packaged differently. This particular rifle has almost no weight to it. and the balance is just dead center.

Regarding shrouds I agree if they are putting one on, it has to be functional and not just for looks. Otherwise it is just better to do what BSA used to do or still does installing a 1/2unf barrel cap to make things simpler for the end user.

Status
Not open for further replies.