• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: New Daystate Air Ranger .22 W/Nikko Sterling Nighteater 6-24x56

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatafire

Oct 7, 2015
WA, United States
I finally received all of my property from my divorce, and this was in the cache. I was never able to put a single pellet through this rifle since it arrived after I'd moved out of my ex-wife's place. I am selling because I now live in the city and this is not a close quarters type of gun. I paid $2300 for this unused package from PAG, and I know that the Daystates are now on sale so I have to knock the price down. 

You will receive: 

Brand New Air Ranger 
Band New Nikko Sterling Nighteater 6-24x56 with covers and wheel 
Brand New Carbon Fiber LDC 
Quick Fill Connection 
Brand New Scope Rings 
Magnetic single tray 

I am Asking $1425 shipped to CONUS OBO. 

I have listed another rifle that ended up selling on a different forum, a HW-100 to flintsite last week. He was an awesome buyer. I do not have Boi, but you can find me on ebay under shatdeez and my current wife's account, that we use to sell most things, mlmil_13. 

Feel free to email to discuss, and I will then also provide my phone to communicate. 

[email protected] 

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.