• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD Marauder synthetic Gen 2 in .22 $345

Status
Not open for further replies.

plinker

May 28, 2015
Georgia, United States
I have a purchased new by me Marauder synthetic Gen 2 in.22 for sale. It comes with two clips, original paperwork(no box). The scope and rings are not included. I Have had no problems with the gun and it has been very accurate for me. You can see my shooting in the video below the pictures. Price is $345 shipped. Continental U.S only. Paypal gift or you pay the 3% or US postal money order.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DrtuYxkR_go" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Dang plinker, I think those Boyd stocks are going for around $350. Both my son and I shoot left handed or I would at least take the stock. If someone wanted to learn about air rifles, the .22 Marauder is a great start. I would have not felt as confident taking apart my $1400 Cricket first time out. I added a regulator, Marmot barrel, and then had it tuned by Motorhead. Doing these mods, I learned a tremendous amount about air guns. The rifle shoots amazingly accurate, shooting dime-size groups at 50 yards. I have been thinking about upgrading the stock so it looks like it shoots. At $445 shipped, especially with it shooting accurate and a nice stock is a GREAT deal for someone getting started or adding to the herd!

Status
Not open for further replies.