• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: FX Bobcat .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulps

Apr 1, 2015
California
EDIT: I would consider trading for a .22 caliber that is quiet with similar shot count. If it’s worth more than my rifle and i’m interested I can throw in some cash on top.

New MK2 should arrive soon so selling my old one. In near perfect condition with the exception of a tiny knick in the stock (slipped with allen key tightening scope rings) thats barely visible but i've attached a zoomed in photo of it. It has always been stored in a hard case.

This rifle is very accurate and has never had any issues. Scope, rings, bipod not included. Rifle is regulated and shooting JSB 25.4 at 898 fps. Comes with complete original packaging and documentation, 1 magazine, atlas picatinny rail preinstalled (by AoA), extra shroud pieces to make it quieter. Receipt says swivel studs but they actually forgot to install them.

Asking $1500 shipped to lower 48. Paypal gift or add 3%. Located in Orange County, CA if you're local and want to come shoot it first.

I can be reached via email or text. [email protected] / (714) 719-4952

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.