• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)Sold ... FS FX Impact .22 Black...Sold awaiting payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgrayner

Nov 30, 2015
Texas, United States
Sold awaiting payment. $1900. Used one week after receipt from AoA. I wanted to use at 20ftlbs and accuracy at this power is only so-so. It's a tack driver at 30ftlbs and probably higher. Includes two magazines, Atlas bipod, and all the other stuff that came in the case. I still have box from AoA. The fill adapter is included but I'm including a special wrench that allows you to use a standard Foster quick disconnect fitting instead of the more narrow one that FX includes. The wrench slides over the hose and fitting and clamps on the edge of the Foster fitting without scratching or damaging the aluminum on the rifle next to the adapter hole. Regulator set at 110BAR but I can change it back to 140BAR before shipping if desired. All three tuning options are easy.

Price not negotiable and no trades. Cashiers check or money order. Shipping to CONUS only and will be $25. Total $1925.

Steve Grayner
[email protected]

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.