• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Daystate Supergrade Wolverine #49 22 cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the original owner bought this gun about a month ago from AOA. No modifications to it. Has been on Nitrogen since new and has shot starlings from my porch. I decided I wanted more power so I'm buying a raw .357. Rifle will be double boxed and cased in its original limited edition hard case which is airline approved. Sling and paperwork included. Two extra magazines included. This gun is super quiet and in 98% condition. 2100.00 and I will pick up the shipping tab. Can send pictures this evening. I'm new to this forum but have bought and sold 100k worth of shotguns in the past 10 years on trapshooters.com forum under the little gambler screen name. 
I also have a Hawke 6/24 with BKL rings if buyer wants a turnkey set up for 375.00 more. 

2100.00 paypl as gift
Email [email protected]

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.  

Status
Not open for further replies.