• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD - Benjamin Trail NP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FukoChan

Jun 14, 2015
Georgia, United States
Hey guys,
I want to sell my Benjamin trail np w/ black stock and replace it with a pcp. Good things about this rifle is the price point and the power of the. 22 Cal. I have to say it was a fantastic airgun that got me into the sport. I have put through approximately 750 pellets through the gun and am asking for 100$ flat for it(still debating on shipping) . This will be the gun to cheaply take down small pest around your house and get you started quick. Pm me if you are interested and thanks for looking!
Also is backyard friendly and some squirrels will let you take a second shot on them before running.
Michael

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.