• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD---- Air Arms S510 Carbine in Walnut .22 Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Gun and like new. Never dropped or taken out of my house since I bought it new from Pyramyd Air a year ago. I shoot from my living room into my back yard. Gun is very quiet with the custom moderator. Never had any issues, leaks. The reason I’m selling it is I rarely shoot it nowadays.

$1050.00 shipped to address in continental USA. Or $1000.00 if you live in the Phoenix area and want to do the deal face to face, which I would prefer. I’ll take paypal sent as a gift which I think saves me the 3% fee.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

It's a beautiful rifle. I've never owned a PCP, but would like to. I just bought my first air rifle about two months ago. A "Springer". Now I have an interest in a PCP. Are you offering any accessories with the rifle such as an air tank or connecting hoses? You mentioned dropping the price $100. What does that bring it to, shipping to Colorado Springs? (Zip- 80919).
Thanks...
Dave Hand
Ph 719-291-1781

"dhand"It's a beautiful rifle. I've never owned a PCP, but would like to. I just bought my first air rifle about two months ago. A "Springer". Now I have an interest in a PCP. Are you offering any accessories with the rifle such as an air tank or connecting hoses? You mentioned dropping the price $100. What does that bring it to, shipping to Colorado Springs? (Zip- 80919).
Thanks...
Dave Hand
Ph 719-291-1781

$1050.00 shipped to you, only comes with the the thing needed to fill it and 3 magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.