• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: Air Arms H.P S 410 in .22 caliber 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twentycal

May 27, 2015
everything you need to get started in Hunter field target or bench rest. This is one of three I purchased as a group a year or so ago and now I'm on a quest for some high end optics so this one has to go. 

I shortened the length of pull on the adjustable butt pad because it was really long when I took it in. I still have the extra spacers and will ship them with the gun if your built like Lurch. The gun is sporting a B.S.A. 6 x 24 Mil Dot lit reticled scope and mounts that come with the gun. The level in the picture does not come with this deal. 

This gun is now shooting about 785 to 795 f.p.s. with J.S.B. 13.43 grain .22 caliber pellets and still gets a whopping 100 plus shots to the fill. (Fill probe is also included.) 

I have removed the safety as the Air Arm design has always irritated me as to where they placed it. I will ship the safety with the gun. 

I am looking for $895.00 plus actual shipping costs, and will ship to conus where legal only. I would consider a sawp on certain high end optics with cash on either side of the deal as may be warranted.

Gun with deluxe thumb-hole walnut stock and terrific grain, magazine, mounts, scope, screw on lens covers are $895.00 plus actual shipping. (the blue book says a 410 in 100% condition is $900.00 and to add $400.00 for the deluxe walnut thumb-hole stock) 

IMG_1768_zpsjhu1rjfh.jpg

IMG_1769_zpstvz26wfr.jpg

IMG_1770_zpsumgcohmz.jpg

IMG_1771_zps03rvhm6h.jpg

The target shown was 100 shots shot in about 30 minutes or less while reloading one single magazine. I was shooting off a rest at 25 yards and the winds were a steady 8 mph hour or so judging by the cottonwoods flying through my lens. The gun has a terrific barrel and I just ripped the shots off quickly so any flyers there are most likely me. 

IMG_1773_zpsasnx2oue.jpg

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.