• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)SOLD: .25 FX Wildcat w/ Atlas Picatinny Rail and Hawke 30mm Scope Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have decided to sell my Wildcat so I can use the money to buy a gun better suited to bench rest target shooting. Don't get me wrong, this is one crazy accurate rifle as you can see from the video I posted below. However, it's not meant to be a bench rest rifle and I find it difficult to use it shooting from a rest. I purchased the Wildcat new from AOA on June 5, 2015 and I have the original box, manual, brass fill adapter, 8 shot magazine, receipt, and spare o-rings.

The rifle is in perfect working condition and has no issues or problems. I always clean the barrel after I'm done shooting by using a pull through with cotton patches sprayed with a little Bailistoll.. There are some minor signs of wear on the scope rail and where the magazine is inserted into the breach. I took pictures below. Aside from that, the gun is flawless and has no dings, dents, or scuffs.

New Professionally Installed Atlas 3.35" Picatinny Rail (Included)
Last week I purchased the Atlas 3.35" Picatinny Rail and Install Kit and had the rail installed by Kip Perow over at Airguns of Arizona. It doesn't get any better than this. I paid $65 for the install and $30 for the rail and parts. All are genuine Atlas parts (no knockoffs here).

30mm Medium Hawke Scope Rings (Included)
I have a new set of Hawke Scope Rings that I'll throw in for free.

How she shoots:
  • JSB 25.39 gr Kings averaging 925 FPS generating 48.3 FPE.
  • From 230 to 150 bar yields 64-72 shots with zero POI shift.
  • 20-50 Yards - Pellet on Pellet accuracy
  • 50-60 Yards - 8 shot groupings averaging 1/4"- 1/3" CTC
  • 65-75 Yards - 8 shot groupings averaging 1/3"-1/2" CTC

VIDEO SHOWING ACCURACY AT 65 YARDS
Pellets:
  • JSB King 25.39 gr - this is the most accurate and consistent pellet in the Wildcat
  • Air Arms Diabolo Field 25.4 gr - Near identical in performance to the JSB King
  • Eun Jin Domed 35.8 gr - Fits perfectly and shoots really well beyond 60 yards.
  • H&N Barracuda 31.02 gr - These shoot okay but no where near as consistent as the JSBs.
  • Benjamin 27.8 gr - Worst pellet I have tried through the Wildcat, Extremely dirty and greasy.
Boxed

.25 Wildcat (scope not included)

Minor abrasion caused by magazine

Scratches on scope rail

Inside the Stock - Atlas BT517 Fastners

Atlas BT15 Picatinny Rail (mounted)

I'm selling the Wildcat with new Atlas Rail and a pair of new Hawke scope rings for just $1289.
Price is firm and I'm not interested in any trades.
I accept PayPal Friends and Family or USPS Money Order. Add 3% for standard PayPal payment.
I'll cover 50% of the shipping cost with buyer. Shipping to US residents only. No international buyers sorry.
I am well reviewed on AGN as well as the BOI on Yellow so if you want references, I'll be happy to provide them.

Please send me a PM if interested.

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

LHD

Your question is totally reasonable. I'm selling the Wildcat because I don't believe it can provide me with the accuracy necessary to compete in the Extreme Benchrest which I will be partaking in. I found early on that the Wildcat did not work well with any of my rests which led me to investing in a bipod. Unfortunately, even with the bipod, the Wildcat just isn't suited for competitive shooting beyond 75 yards. I'm taking a hit by selling it so soon but have no choice since I need to raise the cash for more suitable bench rest rifle. That is why I'm selling it.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.