• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired) Reduced - WTS:BSA R-10 MK2, 22 cal with BSA Ultra barrel, 480cc bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my BSA R-10 MK2 in 22 cal. It has a BSA Ultra barrel, a 480cc carbon bottle, a HuMa regulator, a Huub shroud and a Air Superiority Products tune. Max fill for the rifle is 250 BAR. The chronograph string starts at 240 BAR using JSB 15.89gr Exact Jumbo's ending at 150 BAR. Price is $1450 delivered to the lower 48. I am open to offers but, no trades please. Please contacted me via email at craigdoherty at gmail dot com. Reply here with an "I'll take it" followed by an email. 

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.