• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)NO LONGER AVAILABLE very nice FX Verminator Mk1 .22 caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeilClague

Apr 1, 2015
I have a big tax bill to pay so I have to sell a few of my guns, hate to do this but I have to keep the Tax man happy. I have hardly used this gun since I traded a brand new AA S510 for it, I have added a nice 8 x 16 FX scope to it and recently added a brand new bottle cover to it as the original got chipped in shipping. I have only had time to sight the scope in and shoot a few test shots, enough to determine the gun is a very accurate shooter. It has a 3 position power adjuster so you can choose any of 3 different power levels. It also seems to have an amazing shot count, I have not filled the gun and it still has plenty of air left in it. 
Please do not ask a bunch of questions about the gun, it is in excellent condition and other than that I have no real knowledge of shot count, fpe or anything else. If the buyer wants it to be even quieter than it is now I will make and include a short screw on LDC to add to the factory one. I would like $1150 for the gun and scope shipped within the continental USA only, thanks for looking, Neil.

PS. I have an Aeon 8 x 32 scope that I could include, instead of the FX scope for an additional $100. 

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.