• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)No longer available. Hatsan Galation QE .22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for grabs is an almost new Galation QE in .22. The Galation is Hatsan's top of the line PCP. It is a shrouded gun and it shoots H@N barracudas at 37 ft.Lbs. Gun comes with a Hatsan Hard side gun case, and it has swivel studs installed. Gun also includes 3 magazine, the fill probe, and 3 Picatinny rails on forearm for attaching bi-pod and other accessories. I have included the Hyper-link below for more information. Rifle is $800 new and I am selling for $675 shipping included in the lower 48. I prefer PayPal, and I will split the fee. I can email you pictures of the rifle and typical groups. You can contact me here, or by email.

Thanks,
Darren

http://www.hatsanusa.com/products-page/qe-series-pcp-airguns/galatian-iii-carbine-qe/

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked. 

Status
Not open for further replies.