• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)(FOUND) WTB: Airgun technology hard case for my Vulcan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKA87

Feb 26, 2016
I bought a Vulcan.25 back in February and it only came in the AGT factory cardboard box and since I travel a lot with my gun I would like the Vulcan hard case. PM me if you're willing to sell we can negotiate a price. Or email me at [email protected]

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Thanks I ended up buying an FX hard case that's supposed to be for a Wildcat .25 but it's about the same size. It's not exactly what I was looking for but Tominco was cool enough to offer me his extra FX Wildcat hard case and He made the transaction super easy and stress free so I agreed. Yea I really wanted the AGT case because I'm still a little sour about receiving mine without it and also my gun didn't come with the Din300 fill adapter that I noticed everyone else got with there's guess that's why mine was almost $200 cheaper then anywhere else that was selling them. All in all I'm happy that I got some protection for my Vulcan being as I do a lot of traveling with the gun and taking it in and out of my pickup. As soon as the synthetic stock becomes available I'm swapping out the walnut for it I love the look of the walnut but you have to be too delicate with it or it's going to acquire a lot of scratches. Thanks again Tominco for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.