• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired)Found: Early delivery position, FX Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre59

Sep 23, 2015
MO, United States
I am looking to acquire the right to buyout of an early delivery position of the FX Impact. If you or someone you know who currently has ordered one that can't or does not want to go ahead with their purchase, I would be interested in talking about a premium(10%) for this right. Preference to buyers that ordered in early February or March of 2015.

I have no feedback here on AGN other than one purchase here in the classifieds where seller didn't bother to add feedback. 100% on 20 years with Ebay. My preference is the silver/black combo color.

Regards in Advance

Chris Griffith

Learjetsales @ gmail.com

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.