• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(expired) 1720t Ronnie Easton tuned, .25 hugged, chromo, tank, UTG scope, ATP66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boombots74

Dec 6, 2015
NJ, United States
My fellow brothers and sisters,

Time is something we have a finite amount of, and sadly that's the main reason why I am letting all this go. Simply because I don't have time to enjoy it. All work and no play makes Boombots74..........well you know. So all of this gear is mint, some is not even used or opened and noted as such with a asterisk (*). Nothing at all wrong with any of the gear. There are quite a few more items that I will include over the next few days. Paypal gift or you pay the 3% or money order. Prices are pretty firm since shipping is included in the price.

*Sports match ATP66 fully adjustable Windage and elevation mounts
$100

90 Cui, 4500 PSI tank with tank cover, nipple cover and fill station
$260

UTG model SCP3-UG6245AOIEW 6-24X56 30mm AO, 36 color etched glass mil dot scope
$180

*Canon EXILIM EX-ZR1100 Camera
$175

Crosman .177 1720T Mack 12 tuned by Ronnie Easton , with red and green dot aimpoint replica and rail adapter, DEADLY ACCURATE!
$425

*Chrony chrono, it's the red one, model Alpha.
$80

MOD EDIT: This topic has been locked due to inactivity or since the ad is no longer necessary. Please contact a moderator if you would like it unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.