Experience with Vulcan 3?..... Please share!

I contacted the company asking for only a ballpark estimate as i am aware it would not be anytime soon, i have not heard anything from them.

Also asked the Danish seller of the brand, also nothing from him, but i assume he got the same from the company as i have.

Fortunately i am a expert at spending money, so one day my piggy bank get reset to 0 again, and i have some new toy, not necessarily a lead dispensing one.

These rifles might be stateside mid to late December. Although the platform looks promising, I would be concerned over parts support and warranty service. This is true with all AGT, Taipan, Ed Gun (to a lesser degree).

Realistically speaking, its best to spend that kind of coin on a high end rifle who has support and parts pipelines established in the US. For example, if you had to order a spare part for any reason at all, ....could you? Can you find exploded diagrams and a parts list? Can you call someone and order parts without hassle?

These rifles might be stateside mid to late December. Although the platform looks promising, I would be concerned over parts support and warranty service. This is true with all AGT, Taipan, Ed Gun (to a lesser degree).

Realistically speaking, its best to spend that kind of coin on a high end rifle who has support and parts pipelines established in the US. For example, if you had to order a spare part for any reason at all, ....could you? Can you find exploded diagrams and a parts list? Can you call someone and order parts without hassle?

Not sure I can agree with you on service and parts as far as AGT products are concerned..

One the absolute Best guys in our hobby is an authorized tuning , repair and service tech for them.

Derrick Wall right here in Texas, He is also now a dealer on some lines and my understanding is planning on expanding . 

Will V3 parts be hard to come by initially , sure , as with any other manufacturer would be..

Just my2c

Yeah no fun at all shooting this time of the year, and i think it is safe to say we will not get as far as installing a oven in our shot shack, maybe next year.

I have a wind window for Sunday so will take advantage of that to do a little testing of new gun settings and i also want to try my new fill station and 5 foot hose.

But it is not going to be any fun, just above where water will freeze temperatures. So probably not going to shoot a whole tin of ammo.

I’m that guy. 

Not sure I can agree with you on service and parts as far as AGT products are concerned..

One the absolute Best guys in our hobby is an authorized tuning , repair and service tech for them.

Derrick Wall right here in Texas, He is also now a dealer on some lines and my understanding is planning on expanding . 

Will V3 parts be hard to come by initially , sure , as with any other manufacturer would be..

Just my2c

Very true. I need the rear plug for a classic Edgun leshiy. (piece the gauge screws into, and fill port housing).. I bought a used gun, and it leaks when filling. It's like the fill port is oversized. No dice, and no soloutions offered. Parts availability through various sources is a must for any new purchases moving foward.

Most are in Stock at Talon Tunes, except for what I preordered. How it is they had 10 of nearly everything, in both barrel lengths, except for 25 Caliber. is beyond me. To have 30 cal. 700 and 500, and the same for 22 Cal. No .177, but only the 500 in the .25, I wanted a 700. I have been told now 3-4 months, while the stock of the other guns was 10 of ea. version. It's obvious he didn't have pre orders for all of those guns, or they would not still be in stock there. I would have never put a pre order in for a gun, I could not get in 1-2 months. I'm told they didn't have barrels for the 25 caliber in 700mm, and it blew my mind on how they could be coming out with the Vulcan 3 and then worry about barrels until it came time to ship them. 

Also I did not hear any AGT member's saying they had pre ordered a Vulcan 3, Which makes me wonder if I was the only one? 

i think its crazy also to lounch a new version gun and not have barrels seen no posts from the agt guys saying to the guys that pre ordred that barrel shortage nor did the importers tell the guys that spent hard earned money for a pre order they should be refunded in full if thy wish to opt out IM DAMN SURE TALON TUNES NEW HE WASNT GETTING 700 MM 25 GUNS AS HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING ON HIS ORDER AGT SURE LET HIM KNOW AND HE DID NOTHING TI INFORM HIS GUYS THAT PRE ORDERED THOSE MODELS LOTTA PEOPLE ARE REALLY PISSED OFF AS HE HASNT REFUNDED THE GUYS WHO PAID FOR THEM PLUS GUYS ARE WAITING FOR THE GUNS THEY PAID FOR AND ARE IN STOCK