Experience the Hunt (Iguana Hunting Video)

Another entertaining video!

Have you looked into getting a telescoping rod like a boat hook? You could mount a gigging hook on one end and a camera mount on the other. Stick the hook in the ground when videoing, and then use the hook to retrieve your kills.

In your experience, what caliber and power level do you think is the most effective against Iguanas?

Thanks for the videos!

Another entertaining video!

Have you looked into getting a telescoping rod like a boat hook? You could mount a gigging hook on one end and a camera mount on the other. Stick the hook in the ground when videoing, and then use the hook to retrieve your kills.

In your experience, what caliber and power level do you think is the most effective against Iguanas?

Thanks for the videos!

Hi buddy, Steve from Airgun Evolution just texted me that he bought a telescopic rod and send it to me so I'll have something to retrieve those iguanas.

In my experience a .22 or a .25 will get the job done, it's the shot placement what matters and if the iguanas are learning and start to run and keeping distance is when .25 shines over the .22, that's what the Taipan was, .25 caliber.

Awesome shooting & footage. Finally able to watch it. It’s amazing how they allowed them to proliferate like that before deciding to take action.

I think they wanted to do something but they were hiring pest control guys, and they were going for few weeks. When I talked to them about giving me the permission to go and shoot there I explained that the population was so big that I was thinking it's needed few years until we see the numbers going down, and to tell you the truth, I don't even thing I'm reducing the numbers fast enough.

I counted 15 0n this bridge alone 
1576884428_12258667065dfd58cc72ffc1.26773469_38.JPG
BTW thats salt water and them suckers swim very well (underwater).