Experience based opinions on Yong Heng vendors request

I bought the plain lowest price 110v yong heng on amazon but they sent me the adjustable cut off version. Parts are cheap and plentiful for them and as long as you can tie your own shoes without assistance you can swap out any part that fails.

If you're running a commercial operation filling tanks, have the money to always buy the best or just want an expensive unit to make your internet pen*s larger I can't see a reason to spend more money.

I was too poor to buy nice things for part of my life so that made me want to get the most bang for every buck I spend. Now that I can afford whatever I want I still cant help seeing things as a collection of parts and determining which part is most likely to fail and how much money and time will it take to fix it. As much as I detest the ccp the yong heng compressor makes the most sense to me. Even if you buy two of them and spare parts it's a better value than the competition, in my opinion of course.

Everyone's free to enjoy the fruits of their labor in any way they see fit. 🇺🇸

where can one purchase the digital guage u have & how much ? thanks

It's a $120 special order with 0.4% accuracy and long 1/8 BSP male connector. You can find a lot similar gauges on Aliexpress.com. They are much cheaper, but lower accuracy and no 1/8 BSP option. You must use some 1/8 adapter.

WechatIMG395.1630313533.jpeg