• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Evol mini22 Oring probe size?

Brand new gun from AOA, got it home and air leak at breach; no o ring on probe. AOA trying to help but one guy says that gun has a breech o ring, another says he’s not sure. They are sending me an o ring by mail but I’d like to go to Grainger and buy one today so I can shoot. 
AAA website has diagrams of 30 cal not 22.. They don’t answer phone or return my messages. All I want is to shoot my gun. Does anyone know which o ring and size I need?

Thanks so much for the heads up! AOA is sending me the only o-ring they have for the Mini22 but I’m not sure it will be the right one; they’re very helpful but their repair guy who is the one who knows this gun is out this week.

Pretty disappointed that AAA couldn’t even get me this simple information. Now I hope Grainger has them in stock..

Thanks again: your Google fu is way better than mine.

Here is a pic. I'm sure you could pick one up at a hardware store, or even a radio controlled car shop. I did take a look at my o-ring sets from harbor freight. Looks like those will work as well. In any case you should be able to replace it rather easy. Downside is your going to buy a pack or few of rings on your quest.

20210403_133152.1617482388.jpg

Here is a pic. I'm sure you could pick one up at a hardware store, or even a radio controlled car shop. I did take a look at my o-ring sets from harbor freight. Looks like those will work as well. In any case you should be able to replace it rather easy. Downside is your going to buy a pack or few of rings on your quest.

20210403_133152.1617482388.jpg

These are actually urethane molded O-rings with a different compound. It is actually harder and more durable than a regular Buna o-ring that you will get from any hardware store.

Buy them from theoringstore.com link I provided above.