• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Evol mini owners chime in

Nice! Have you mounted a scope on it yet? I was looking at the exact same stock or similar in their lineup but was wondering how low the cheek riser can be positioned.
The lowest setting on the cheek riser is 3/4 inch on this model. I haven't mounted a scope as of yet. I will probably get a "Primary Arms SLX 3X MicroPrism" thanks to MikeVV for bringing it to my attention! I'm still researching other optics in the meantime that will be more usable from 50 yards out and beyond...

Reactions: Peskådot671
Yeah, and now you got me all fired up about it again 😭
The Evol Mini is a peach of a rifle my friend.

So short and light, and a death ray with JSB 18s on the light varmints.
I have an Impact compact in .22 as well, and it performs right there with the Evol, but at a substantially heavier weight in hand.
The Ataman M2R Ultra Compact was close in weight, but not as refined as the Evol.

If one is doing the old 'walk and stalk' it is Evol Mini all day long man.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
The Evol Mini is a peach of a rifle my friend.

So short and light, and a death ray with JSB 18s on the light varmints.
I have an Impact compact in .22 as well, and it performs right there with the Evol, but at a substantially heavier weight in hand.
The Ataman M2R Ultra Compact was close in weight, but not as refined as the Evol.

If one is doing the old 'walk and stalk' it is Evol Mini all day long man.
Hell get to try the one I have coming my way soon enough :)

Reactions: Chuck-in-Ohio
Hell get to try the one I have coming my way soon enough :)
You guys will love it I am sure.

Go straight to the JSB 18s and see how it prints, then explore possibilities from there.

I am really betting that you will be tickled with the performance.
The side lever is not as stout to cock as the .30 Evol, it is about same same as a moderately running Impact with some hammer dialed in.

Keep us posted on impressions!

You guys will love it I am sure.

Go straight to the JSB 18s and see how it prints, then explore possibilities from there.

I am really betting that you will be tickled with the performance.
The side lever is not as stout to cock as the .30 Evol, it is about same same as a moderately running Impact with some hammer dialed in.

Keep us posted on impressions!
Absolutely will, this one is shooting hades 15.89 at 880 fps very accurately and 18s at like 840 or 850 I think he said. I am getting it with intent to put hades through it as well unless the 18s truly shine.

Absolutely will, this one is shooting hades 15.89 at 880 fps very accurately and 18s at like 840 or 850 I think he said. I am getting it with intent to put hades through it as well unless the 18s truly shine.
That's awesome.
The Hades are gonna POP at that velocity.

The 18s shot better than the Hades at 50 for me, but to be fair, I did not really try to wring the Mini out with the Hades.
I have a Wildcat Mk1 that thrives on them, and so was not overly disappointed when the Mini turned out to like the 18s out of the box.