• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle EVOL Mini .22

Classified Status
SOLD

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I accept PayPal or Venmo - F&F only. Not my preference, but will also do check or USPS MO and ship once cleared.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price.
  • I will go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trade offers for this sale.
As I continue to reduce my airgun collection I am putting my much loved EVOL Mini 22 up for sale. This is an amazing airgun of superb top tier quality. This EVOL is in very good condition and comes with one magazine. The magazine has no loading or rotation issues with any pellets or slugs I've put in it.

Crazy accurate with the Crosman 14.3gr Premier pellets @ 800 fps, which is the current tune. ~20fpe Will also send the JSB 18s around 730fps with this tune. Have made very tight near single hole groups @ 50 and even quite reasonable (with the Crosmans no less) out to 100 yards. The regulator is currently set to 1250psi and this will net you over 66 shots (6 mags) on a 3,800 psi fill.

Tuned to ~20fpe this Mini is backyard friendly with the stock moderator. I am also including a DonnyFL adapter so you can add your own 1/2"x20 UNF moderator for even more sound reduction.

Please note the following pictured items are not included in the sale: Scope, Scope Rings, Saber Tact Arca adapter.

Price: $2,100 SHIPPED SOLD

SALE 8_2023 EVOL Mini 22 - 1.jpeg

SALE 8_2023 EVOL Mini 22 - 2.jpeg

SALE 8_2023 EVOL Mini 22 - 3.jpeg

SALE 8_2023 EVOL Mini 22 - 4.jpeg

Last edited: