• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EVOL Mini 127 yards

I decided to stretch out my EVOL Mini today to 127 yards since it was a relatively calm day. This is my first time trying it out at this distance. Some of the gear used was a Arken EPL4 6-24x50, JTS Dead Center 18gr pellets unsorted,
20230619_181521.jpg
Caldwell Turret resting on top of a wobbly folding table. I'm pretty pleased with the results upper half of target I was trying to find my aim point. The 12 shot grouping on lower half of paper 3 of the shots went in the same hole!
20230619_182426.jpg
20230619_181721.jpg

Pretty darn impressive for a first time… Good shooting on your part.
I'm pretty impressed with the JTS pellets. I will have to weigh and sort them by head size the see how they compare to JSB/FX pellets at some point. So far they seem a little more consistent so far than JSB/FX and I've noticed no damage skirts yet. I think the JTS pellets are a tad harder something in-between JSB and H&N. Eventually I want to build a shooting table out of concrete and cinder blocks and try and take myself out of the equation as much as possible!

Reactions: L.Leon
I decided to stretch out my EVOL Mini today to 127 yards since it was a relatively calm day. This is my first time trying it out at this distance. Some of the gear used was a Arken EPL4 6-24x50, JTS Dead Center 18gr pellets unsorted, View attachment 365947Caldwell Turret resting on top of a wobbly folding table. I'm pretty pleased with the results upper half of target I was trying to find my aim point. The 12 shot grouping on lower half of paper 3 of the shots went in the same hole! View attachment 365948View attachment 365949
How did you take that photo through your scope?