EVOL has landed!!!!

Yeah I hear you there. The 18gr are my favorite pellet and it's a real sweet shooter with them. I might lower the reg but still just unsure. Mines showing around 1900psi. I bet 1600psi would be just right. But it shoots too good to mess with now. I know Tom was saying the 18gr he recently got in weren't "great" in these barrels compared to the 25.39 RDMs or 16gr JSBs. Mine seem to do extremely well though but there a good 2yrs old I think.

It's interesting you post this as I had noticed something too. I had a few tins of JSB 18gr that I was shooting in the Leshiy 2. They fit perfectly into the magazine. Finished those up and ordered a new batch of 4-5 tins and not a single one of the pellets from these 18gr tins will drop into the Leshiy 2 magazine - the heads are so huge they need to be pushed in.

I haven't shot this newer batch of 18s in my Evol so I can't speak to it. 

Try a tin of the H&N Barracuda Match 21gr with the 5.51mm head available at Trenier. I've had very good success with this pellet in my .22 Mini.

@Dairyboy - I just wanted to mention a couple of things which may help out down the road.

- The air tube is directional - it cannot be reversed in direction when air fill removed and removed from the gun. Learned this the hard way blowing a bunch of o-rings. They are #121 on one end and #122 on the other. The difference is very subtle but will cost you time and frustration. 

- When you go to adjust the regulator I have a hint for re-installation. For a while I was inserting the regulator into the plenum and then screwing down the air tube - I kept blowing the larger o-ring and couldn't figure out how, but looking at how it was sliced it became clear the ultra-fine threading used on the air tube was creating micro tear in the o-ring causing it to blow after a few days. I then lubed up the larger reg o-ring and wiggled the reg gently back and forth over the threads into the smooth part of the air tube (I figured once I put in air the pressure will push it forward into it's seat in the plenum). Then I screwed on the air tube and filled. This o-ring has been about 2-3 weeks holding air so I think I'm in the clear. 

Imported it from Krale in Netherlands they have just started stocking them. 
Have swapped the stock for one I took of one of my RAWs and put the scope on so far

CA1848CE-359E-4820-A9AD-CF889A1F0D32.1609628361.jpeg
272C6951-359F-4390-ADAB-FBFF93492A17.1609628362.jpeg

Imported it from Krale in Netherlands they have just started stocking them. 
Have swapped the stock for one I took of one of my RAWs and put the scope on so far

CA1848CE-359E-4820-A9AD-CF889A1F0D32.1609628361.jpeg
272C6951-359F-4390-ADAB-FBFF93492A17.1609628362.jpeg

Compact and rock solid platform. Glad to see AAA is branching out with distribution so everyone can have the ability to purchase and appreciate the craftsmanship there.

A quality .257 barrel would be the best of both worlds in power and keep it user friendly.

Wow - the is pretty sweet looking r1guy. There may soon be two in the country if I can't keep my CC stowed away. I was comparing the power of the Magnon on AOA and the .30 Mini at Krale. Magnon is spec'ed up to 75 fpe and the Mini is showing 77.5 fpe on Krales' website. 

@r1guy - do you know if the barrel is choked or not? Wondering if it's a slug shooter. 

I've got a question for all the EVOL people watching this thread. Anybody know what the thread pitch is on the manometers? My tube one is off by 200 psi and I'd like to replace it with a Sehkmet gauge. I had it removed at one time and I believe it looked like 1/8" NPT, but I'm not sure.

1/8 NPT is correct. I thought about upgrading to the Sehkmet as well but really don't care that much. Mine are pretty accurate though. Well not sure on the reg gauge but the tube gauge is