• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Evol 30cal

Classified Status
SOLD
Looking to sell my evol 30 I purchased used from a member here a few months ago. It’s in near flawless condition, sports a luthAR buttstock, and hogue grip. It’s currently set pretty close to stock, shooting 44.75 jsb at 912fps for about 3 mags.
I’ve done nothing to this gun other than mount a scope and zero it. It’s been quite a safe queen for me as I mostly shoot 22cal and my evol mini gets used for that task.

Gun is very light, and powerful, and really fun to shoot. Would be ideal for competition shooting, or just hunting with how rugged it is built. No leaks at all, and reg is rock steady!

Asking $1800 shipped conus in the same case I recieved it in. Will also include 1 factory mag, 1 carm mag, and donnyFL 1/2 20 adapter.

Any questions or more pictures, message me.

Buy with confidence confidence knowing I’m an established member here, and have 100% positive feedback in the classifieds.

Will trade for evol 30 magnon, or evol 22cal 15”.

Thanks for looking.

5F518C30-42F4-4DE0-89BE-5FC3D9E80EF6.jpeg
7269D655-86C1-4C25-A679-7ACD74DBDB4E.jpeg
AAC6DC26-F3D7-4F0C-9252-6F44E3BC8C4C.jpeg

Scope and rings, barrel wrench not included. Will include full package of hybrid slugs with it.