Evol .30 PRS????

Wow. I know Tom at High Pressure Pneumatics is not full time yet so I just left him a message and would wait till the end of the day when he gets in. He immediately called me back and said that was not right. And he had another gun he would take the tail stock off and send out to me. Now thats classy service. The more I do with this guy the more I like him and the way he treats his customers.

The main reason for the change to the PRS Lite is availability. We have not received a Gem 3 since June and our inventory has become depleted. Gen 3s are unobtainable but the PRS Lite is. I’m not sure why, but it appears Magpul has chosen to make the Lite their priority. 

When Gen 3s become available, we will figure a method for dealers to offer them as minor upgrades 

One positive about changing is we are able to hold the price on our guns. I don’t know if and when material prices will return to normal. Maybe never. Both steel and aluminum has nearly doubled in the last few months. 7075 has seen the biggest increase. 

I know this is not what you wanted to hear but it is the current reality for all products. 

I will promise we will never use inferior materials regardless of cost. 

tom

Thank you for the explanation slayer. What threw me was the evol .30's advertised are pictured with the prs tail stock. Matter of fact, I couldn't find one image with the magpul tail stock anywhere. I naturally assumed that they were being phased out with the prs. One of the things that drew me to the evol was the availability of adjustment check weld/butt pad. So I was surprised when it came in without it. But I have been know to miss things and was looking to see what others had. As far as High Pressure Pneumatics goes I couldn't be happier. And now that I've shot the evol, I am super impressed. Can't wait to get out in the woods with this thing.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Much appreciated.

John