• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Evinax purchase

Hello, I am very excited to announce the new addition to my family...The Eninax Max Air 2, This baby is a beauty that shoots at 850+ FPS; it has some weight, the grip is perfect, the mags are all metal, and it has a quiet shot and a loud impact. Easy to load, and this is a 9-shot mag with the .25cal and the semi-actual semis. I couldn't ask for anything better in a product. I would choose a bull master or a blitz before considering this gun, but I like the specs and the fact that I couldn't find many problematic videos. See, the blitz is 40-49 inches while the Max Air is 32 inches, the blitz and bull master are too big, even though they can reach up to 1000+ FPS and have 30-round magz; for the blitz, I wouldn't say I liked that it has a loud sound ( only from observation videos). Also, I needed something practical for my canceled rifle bag ( this gun gives me a fighting chance if ever in a situation that I have to run for my life...talking about mass shootings). I purchased this at New England Air Guns and witnessed the store owner John work my new purchase before I walked out of the store. Unlike other companies (AEA), I was sure I was going home with a working machine; this Rifel is Priced at $1000 for the .25cal.

Here is a video of me shooting the semi for the second time.