Everyday is a Blessing,think that and it is.

To have a big enough back yard to shoot in,to have enough airguns to choose from ,to be able to shoot offhand,to be able to share with others our hobby or sport.
Yes ,there are far more important things in life,right now I am thinking abut our airgun sport and the help ,joy and sometimes the frustration it brings me.
This is my feeling,it is not political it is about the joy I have of being Free and feeling the Blessing I have for the freedom to do so.

Yup we are blessed.. ones our family has everything thin they need n we are able to do something for us .. is a blessing every day we Are alive n above ground 🙏.. living is provide for our family yes .. but we also need some for ourselves before our time here is up .. hope in the next 2 years buy a land of my own to shoot..🙂

Yes sir,
The older I get the more I contemplate... life.
How short it is and how fast it's going by. It IS a blessing to be able to do what we love and feel the sun on my face.
A few years ago I was blessed to meet an older gentleman who was very kind to me and from the day we met would say, "Treat yourself good life is short". Everytime he was buying me lunch or a gift it was his reminder.
We had a common interest in air rifles He passed away a month ago from cancer but never told anyone. Now I think about him everytime I shoot. Thankful for that wise man🙏