• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Ever get the urge?

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
To blast your Christmas decorations. 
5DCD5E68-58B7-4E30-81D2-81FDED484C4C.1638841317.jpeg
 Always targets on my mind. Crow 

Urges and feelings they seem to rule the world these days.

Back when I was young and not so good at controlling my urges I shot up my moms glass wind chimes and most of the flowers off of her Dogwood tree with my trusty Daisy.

Now that I am older I still have the urges but somehow these days I manage not to act on them. It's not an easy thing to ignore urges and feelings though. So, I spend allot of time in the basement the world is a safer place when I am down there? But really I'm just thinking of all the evil things I could do and no one would know. ;^)

Just try to be good will you.

Those decorations deserve to be shot up, they are hideous!!! 

Back before I knew about using steel to shoot on, and I'm talking about 45 years ago when I was a kid, I would go down to Shaky Drakes bar and get boxes of beer bottles out of their dumpster and take them out the already trashed out shooting pit and blast em all with my 22rf browning semi. So I kinda got that itch scratched when it comes to shattering glass all over the place. 

No I don't do anything like that now, mostly because I'm way to lazy to pick up the mess. Shooting on steel spinners and the like has gotten that same itch scratched for many years now.

This charade of being a responsible adult has gone on long enough !

😅

Well damn! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 And here I was thinking, “they’re gonna scare the holy hell out of the grandkids with those.” For some reason the pig’s heads remind me of Hannibal Lecter. 

This charade of being a responsible adult has gone on long enough !

1f605.svg

Well damn!
1f602.svg
1f602.svg
1f923.svg
1f923.svg
1f923.svg
And here I was thinking, “they’re gonna scare the holy hell out of the grandkids with those.” For some reason the pig’s heads remind me of Hannibal Lecter.

I’d be very afraid of what may lie under that tree…

Back in years gone by my wife decided to replace all of our Christmas bulbs for the tree. We had over 20 years of tree bulb collecting just going to be tossed away of given to goodwill. I took an old steel trash can and cut a 13" square window out of the side. Made a tray from expanded metal and a plywood backstop. Hung the balls inside and had target practice!! My boys and I shot hundreds of balls of all sizes and the trash can contained the majority of the fragments. We also used it for old model planes and other various toys the boys had outgrown. Talk about trash compacting !!