• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Evanix Viper

How you liking the Huben also John is cool he respects Vetreans and gives perks for that.

I like that they are exclusive in brands.
John and his wife Zee have been super accommodating and great customer service, theyve gained a life long customer with the way theyve treated me and everyone that ive brought in there recently. Got no problem supporting them what so ever.

Honestly, the Huben is a whole nother level of air rifle, take a peak at some of my recent threads.

John and his wife Zee have been super accommodating and great customer service, theyve gained a life long customer with the way theyve treated me and everyone that ive brought in there recently. Got no problem supporting them what so ever.

Honestly, the Huben is a whole nother level of air rifle, take a peak at some of my recent threads.

Did you say 34 FPE ?..... dang I'm in then, I would have been more then happy with 30
It went from 18 shots with 16 - 18 fpe, but this production model is now 12 shots per fill at 35 fpe ( as advertised); if you look at other store sights, the old information will be advertised.

Low FPS high FPE....high FPE will destroy any game that is way under a deer ( getting a hunting license 4-22 so I can air gun hunt in MAINE )

It went from 18 shots with 16 - 18 fpe, but this production model is now 12 shots per fill at 35 fpe ( as advertised); if you look at other store sights, the old information will be advertised.

Low FPS high FPE....high FPE will destroy any game that is way under a deer ( getting a hunting license 4-22 so I can air gun hunt in MAINE )
So you 100% sure ? I was reading someone else thread and his Viper .22 was around 17 FPE, any chance you can chonograph yours ?

So you 100% sure ? I was reading someone else thread and his Viper .22 was around 17 FPE, any chance you can chonograph yours ?
I have to get a chrony, but to answer your question, I am not 100% sure; I went off of a retailer online. But what I did hear with my own two ears is that more power was added before production.

the .22cal is advertised as 20FPE....I have to find the site.

I need to get a chrony I will order one today; it is unfair to other air gunners not to have the correct info.
VIKKA Premium Precision Ballistic Chronograph Shooting Arrow Velocity Meter Velocimetry Measuring Tool Chargeable Fixable
should be here around 5 pm -10 pm ET.

This is the only one I could afford ( MPS to FPS ).
It says arrow but comments and reviews state that ballistics can be used.

I will be using this calculator for FPS and will be using H&N Sport .25 Cal 20.06 Gr 200 Rd Field Target Trophy Lead Domed Pellets ( https://www.bing.com/search?q=mps+t...&aqs=edge.0.0l9.10654j0j4&FORM=ANAB01&PC=HCTS )

I will be using this calculator for FPE and will be using H&N Sport .25 Cal 20.06 Gr 200 Rd Field Target Trophy Lead Domed Pellets ( https://www.airgundepot.com/airgun-calculators.html)

Last edited:
Well as I posted in another thread my .22 was getting a high of 14-15fpe ootb with 18gr pellets. Possible the .25 could be up to 20 fpe, but that would likely be the most powerful shots of the power curve. The way my .22 was setup it was a Korean cliff dive in power - first shot most powerful and then each shout about 7-8fps less. I've adjusted the hammer spring out to bring it to more of a bell curve with an average of around 12-13fpe.

With the short barrel length I don't see more power possible. Def not 34fpe.

Well as I posted in another thread my .22 was getting a high of 14-15fpe ootb with 18gr pellets. Possible the .25 could be up to 20 fpe, but that would likely be the most powerful shots of the power curve. The way my .22 was setup it was a Korean cliff dive in power - first shot most powerful and then each shout about 7-8fps less. I've adjusted the hammer spring out to bring it to more of a bell curve with an average of around 12-13fpe.

With the short barrel length I don't see more power possible. Def not 34fpe.
If not might have to email that retailer; it is a false advertisement nothing serious I will just inform them of my discovery.