• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Evanix VIPER Serial # EV00003 (Full Review) Semi-Automatic PCP Pistol

evanix viper.JPG

Hey guys, I was lucky enough to score the 3rd Evanix VIPER off the production line. This .22 caliber prototype is outstanding! Someone in the comments section of the Evanix AR6 pistol video said the Evanix VIPER would set the new standard for PCP pistols. I think they are right. See what I'm talking about in this full review of the new 2023 Evanix VIPER. Thanks for watching! -Nate

cccccccccc.JPG

Last edited:
Great video Nate! Hang onto that Bad Boy, I want to see a side-by-side comparison once you get your hands on the new Huben Pistol! That should make for an awesome shoot out!
Re: Huben Pistol. Please divulge your source that this will become a reality? Will it be like the one Gregor designed / modified? I recall someone mentioning this nearly a year ago last year, but did not see it become reality. I hope this is not yet another unsubstantiated Huben pistol rumor.

975 is supa steep, but now that I see the double air reservoir and the mention of more power ( 25 FPE in .25 would be cooking )

Still, is the Huben pistol just a rumor or is it in the pipeline ? ....because if the Huben comes out I don't care how much it cost I will get one !
I'm with you on this! I requested the OP (FLGunner) that mentioned the Huben pistol to provide us his source of information on the prospect of a Huben pistol becoming a reality. Hopefully he is not perpetuating yet another rumor to get all our hopes up, only to be let down yet again...

Don't want to hyjack Nate's post, but New England Airguns already has them available for pre-order: