• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Evanix silencer opinions

Guys, I was searching for some information about Evanix branded silencers and how do they compare with other widely used and appreciated silencers from DonnyFL, 0db, Niel Clague, etc. I actually didn't even know that Evanix also makes silencer for their rifles. They are screwed directly into the shroud and do not require an adapter. Cost is around $60. I searched around forums about them and couldn't find anything meaningful about them. If anyone ever used these silencers, please share what do you think about them and if it's worth buying it. Thanks AGN!

evanix-evanix-moderator-45-50-m22-male-thread.png
evanix-evanix-moderator-45-50-m22-male-thread.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I have no information relevant to your questions other than $60 for a moderator that needs no adapter is a steal nowadays. If Evanix quality goes into these it's probably a safe bet that they work just fine. (But I've been wrong before, just ask my wife! ;) ) You never mentioned if it's for an Evanix you own or not.

• Haha
Reactions: uladz
Sorry, I have no information relevant to your questions other than $60 for a moderator that needs no adapter is a steal nowadays. If Evanix quality goes into these it's probably a safe bet that they work just fine. (But I've been wrong before, just ask my wife! ;) ) You never mentioned if it's for an Evanix you own or not.
Yes, it's for Evanix that I have, so it will be direct fit. But the drawback is that I will not be able to use this moderator on any other gun.

Guys, I was searching for some information about Evanix branded silencers and how do they compare with other widely used and appreciated silencers from DonnyFL, 0db, Niel Clague, etc. I actually didn't even know that Evanix also makes silencer for their rifles. They are screwed directly into the shroud and do not require an adapter. Cost is around $60. I searched around forums about them and couldn't find anything meaningful about them. If anyone ever used these silencers, please share what do you think about them and if it's worth buying it. Thanks AGN!

View attachment 400231View attachment 400230
they dont sell silencers they sell moderators. big difference.