• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Evanix parts and custom Help please.

Magazine for rainstorm gen 1 .177 and get some custom work done to an evanix AR6 revolver.
Is the Gen1 the metal magazine like this? If so you can get the Webley Raider magazines as they were made by Evanix rebranded for Webley. Likely have to bring from over the pond though.

webley-raider.jpg

Yes, like that, but all i have checked are out of stock unless .22. I am hoping to talk to someone that can get a little more power out of my evanix sniper .30 also.

In stock .177 mags. Porting, new poppet seal and hammerspring are all that's needed on the Sniper .30 the Kral line was based on the Evanix and many parts are interchangeable. Very simple guns to tune.

Reactions: Scotay42
Boris used to work for Pyramyd ( don't know if he still there ) but Pyramyd and Evanix parted ways.

Veradium air I heard makes parts and tunes Evanix guns, maybe Airgun Pro shop does too ?

Yeah the UK will be the best option with them magazines, Troy's link seems a great start.
Have you seen a black leopard rainstorm? One on ebay currently. How would you get all the proper o-rings for one that old?

Have you seen a black leopard rainstorm? One on ebay currently. How would you get all the proper o-rings for one that old?
Take original o'ring and go to the o'ring store. They measure the o'rings and give you precisely those. Buy many of them they are very cheap.

When dissasambling the originals o'ring you can write a note of identification and put each o'ring and the note in a separarte plastic small bag. So you order in the o'ring store one by one.

Before mounting in please each o'ring give it a light lubrication with:

Screenshot_20220830_151534_com.huawei.browser.jpg

Last edited:
@AirArcher66 I would love a list of O rings for the rainstorm
OK here we go :

Fill port cover - 20mm x 2mm
.25 cal breech - # 010
.22 cal breech - # 009
Fill probe- # 009
Exhaust valve to gauge block " crush fit " - 16mm X 2mm
Exhaust valve "outside - 12mm x 2mm
Airtube ends - 27mm x 3mm