• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Evanix Max Air Semi-Auto .22

Classified Status
SOLD

aimbig

Jan 29, 2018
Ohio, United States
The previous owner marketed this gun as "Travis's personal Max Air from JSAR" and "pristine safe queen". I can’t confirm, but it is in great condition with only a couple of very minor blemishes in the wood.

It groups JSB 18.1s and old domed Premiers under 1" at 50 yards pretty consistently and will occasionally do 1/2". It cycles reliably and holds air. Very quiet with the included 3D printed moderator. I haven't recorded a complete shot string but it seems to shoot forever on a fill and I have no reason to doubt the claim of 80 shots per fill.

It's a fun gun but I mostly shoot paper at distance and that's not the point of this gun. Comes with 2 magazines and fill probe. $600 for gun and moderator shipped CONUS, PayPal plus fees or F&F. Scope and rings for another $40 – with purchase of gun only. Bipod not included.

max25stockrt2.jpg

maxairforelt.jpg

maxairlt.jpg

maxairlt2.jpg

maxairrt2.jpg

maxairrt3.jpg

maxairstocklt.jpg

maxairstocklt23.jpg

maxairscope.jpg

Last edited: