Evanix Evanix Hunting Master AR-6K question?

Hello everyone in the know concerning this pcp. I've got a friend that's had this pcp for a little while and it's developed a leak. The last time that he filled it, it leaked down over night leaving it empty, we're wanting to know that if there's anyone that's still working on them? Some years ago, our dear friend Wil Piatt was the guru and master that replaced the seals in my CA 707 and I was very pleased at the work that he's done for me. If there's anyone out there that can help us with this problem, we would greatly appreciate it. TIA

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
Might be frowned on, but a drop or two of automatic transmission fluid in the fill port could buy you another yr or 2 maybe more. I've got an old brocock that is extremely difficult to take down. Did this and it hasn't leaked in maybe 2 yrs. It was prior. I am not looking forward to the day I have to mail it out to get resealed.

Also if you want to get it resealed, assuming he would oblige, I think Motorhead is almost certainly competent and well equipped enough to repair most anything airgun.

Reactions: Simplyhooked PCPs
Might be frowned on, but a drop or two of automatic transmission fluid in the fill port could buy you another yr or 2 maybe more. I've got an old brocock that is extremely difficult to take down. Did this and it hasn't leaked in maybe 2 yrs. It was prior. I am not looking forward to the day I have to mail it out to get resealed.
Thank you for your response because he's not ready to tear it down himself. Right now, we're just fishing for information of someone that can remedy the problem for him.

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
There are only a couple o-rings on these rifles and gear down is easy. I would first check the pressure gauge, that seems to be the problem area on these rifles. My AR6 would leak down overnight, ended up being the pressure gauge, leaked out the middle of the gauge around the gauge needle. Good luck finding a new gauge though if that is the case. I would first check there and try tightening the gauge if you dont notice anything. I have the bottle version so there is the O-ring at the bottle and there’s an o-ring on the valve housing if I remember correctly. There may be one in the housing but I didn’t take that apart. Then there is a delrin seal under the pressure gauge

Since the passing of Will Piatt I have purchased parts and send my Korean rifles to a gentleman named Boris. Very easy to deal with and reasonable. Quick turn around time. PM me if you would like his info.
Thank you so much as well and I've read about him in times past and I'll get back in touch with this gentleman concerning your post.

There are only a couple o-rings on these rifles and gear down is easy. I would first check the pressure gauge, that seems to be the problem area on these rifles. My AR6 would leak down overnight, ended up being the pressure gauge, leaked out the middle of the gauge around the gauge needle. Good luck finding a new gauge though if that is the case. I would first check there and try tightening the gauge if you dont notice anything. I have the bottle version so there is the O-ring at the bottle and there’s an o-ring on the valve housing if I remember correctly. There may be one in the housing but I didn’t take that apart. Then there is a delrin seal under the pressure gauge
Thanks Scott.: My friend said that he's not interested in tiring it down but he would rather send it off for repairs because of his work schedule. I do appreciate your response and I'll forward this information to him as well. Thanks again.