EVANIX Hog Sniping Video

Well, today was the last hunt from this tree blind before I deactivate it for the summer, so I was trying to see if I could get a Video too. 

On duty was my Rainstorm .25 shooting the EunJin 43gr at 80 FPE. 

DSCF1378_zpslx107nsq.jpg

DSCF1379_zpsqilghjcy.jpg

Very early in the PM this ugly young boar showed up, at first I didn't plan to shoot it than I thought "Man, this might be your one and only chance today" 

So I got the camera rolling and the rest is History. 

Here's the Video. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ1OJx1KGlU&feature=youtu.be 

DSCF1380_zpsher8gzo8.jpg

DSCF1381_zpsjtjt9etv.jpg

DSCF1385_zpsbhtemura.jpg

This feeder is going into Hibernation until next Winter. 
==============================

"Girlypants"Nomadic Pirate ... I remember your threads from Airgunforum.co.uk, you are a very good hunter and love your air rifles and pistols you use, they pack amazing amount of power, also the beautiful bows you have, thanks for sharing you experiences in hunting, i like watching your videos 

all the best
Thanks brother, I liked that forum you guys crack me up :) do you have a link ? I might wanna visit again.

I remember you too, hard to forget a Username like that :) :)

Well Ted,

The wast majority of the time there's no way I can drag/carry a porker out, either to far or down into steep, muddy Gulches.

What I do is carry pillowcases with me, that way I can butcher in the field and doing it that way the meat cools faster and is protected from flys, here it's always warm so the need to cool the meat fast is real.

Here is a picture from Years ago where I was showing how I do it.

Reactions: Ted and cubo