• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Evanix GTL 480 SELECT FIRE (FULL AUTO) 9mm (.357)

Classified Status
WTS

Bernie7

Oct 19, 2022
Manchester, NH
Up for sale is an extremely rare Evanix GTL 480. The Evanix select fires are still (to the best of my knowledge) the ONLY FULL AUTO 9mm on the market to date and probably the only that will ever exist! Absolutely beautiful and unique sci-fi tech appearance, this one has the factory fun switch making it not only a true collectors piece but also an absolute powerhouse! If you’re familiar with PCPs you know Evanix build quality is exceptional. It has an electric trigger (feels like a mouse click), pic rails, and a male fill connection so you can keep this hooked to a tank for nonstop blasting. Also has a threaded barrel shroud if you want to bring it down a notch.

Package includes the Evanix GTL 480 .357 (serial number: E1213Y00289) with full/semi select fun switch, 3!!! mags (3x 7rd OEM, 2 from the original purchase +1 from a rainstorm from the same era, have 1 more to sell if you want which would bring you to 28 shots before reloading!), instruction manual in fantastic condition, replacement battery, OEM charger, and will also include a smart charger with whichever select fire Evanix sells first. The scope, bipod, LDC and stand are not included.

I believe in absolute transparency as I’ve been burned on pre-owned items which is why I have close up shots of any areas that aren’t mint. Written description of imperfections includes an indent on the carbon fiber tank which actually appears to be from the manufacturer as there’s zero marring of the surface (but I wanted to include it in the description so no one feels like they’re getting played). Hairline fracture on acrylic window to see internals (on basically every Evanix full auto in existence), what appears to be a small black marker line under the barrel, micro ‘wear’ of the anodizing on the end of the barrel cap, and a ding on the front lower rail where a bipod would attach.

That being said, the entire thing is truly in exceptional condition, as you can see in one of the pictures this has sat in a padded Pelican case with both a humidity control unit and a Pelican rust inhibitor (ignore the fill probe, it goes to the other PCP that shares a home in that case). I originally purchased this from Nate (The Airgun Channel) and was so busy with work I never even had the chance to take it to the range to shoot it although I brought it to NEAG to test cycle (they have a caliber limit of .25 so I couldn’t actually fling lead😔) and confirmed it works and further, it sounds AMAZING! Lou (employee) said it reminds him of an m60. It takes standard airsoft batteries so sourcing more will never be an issue. This is one of my two select fires and I’m not happy about parting with this one or the Giant but I live in a small apartment in the city so looking back this was never going to work. Looking for $2.3k and I’ll cover domestic shipping but I'd consider some L2 barrels/mags to take as partial payment.

I know this is a big purchase so please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_7262.jpeg

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg