• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Evanix Giant SELECT FIRE (FULL AUTO!) .25 Gorgeous Wood

Classified Status
WTS

Bernie7

Oct 19, 2022
Manchester, NH
The holy grail of pre charged pneumatics!

Here’s your chance to own a piece of PCP history and one of the most sought after models in existence. This is a full auto, electrically actuated, pre charged pneumatic rifle, built by South Korean manufacturer Evanix. With almost a liter of onboard air, an electric trigger, a FACTORY SELECT FIRE SWITCH, and beautiful wood work all while maintaining a slim and sleek profile these are extremely sought after and almost never available! Package includes the Evanix Giant .25 (serial number: 0413H011791) with full/semi select switch, 2 mags (1x 9rd OEM, and 1x 10rd 3rd party), instruction manual, two fill adapters (1x OEM, 1x 3rd party). OEM battery, OEM charger, and will also include a smart charger with whichever select fire Evanix sells first. The scope and stand are not included.

I believe in absolute transparency as I’ve been burned on pre-owned items which is why I have close up shots of any areas that aren’t mint. Written description of imperfections would include marring on the pressure gauge (cosmetic only). Minor wear on the right side of the wood stippling of the hand grip. Wear on the anodizing on the edge of the barrel cap, wear on the inside of the barrel cap from pellets. Hairline fracture on acrylic window to see internals (on basically every Evanix full auto in existence).

The rechargeable battery is rated for 500 shots and you can easily buy new ones as they’re the same type used in airsoft so you’ll never have an issue getting more. This is one of my two select fires and I’m not happy about parting with this one or the GTL 480 big bore but I live in a small apartment in the city so looking back this was never going to work. Looking for $1.8k.

I know this is a big purchase so please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Will consider Leshiy 2 barrels/mags as partial payment.

IMG_4469.jpeg

IMG_4457.jpeg

IMG_4458.jpeg

IMG_4315.jpeg

IMG_4470.jpeg

IMG_4471.jpeg

IMG_4473.jpeg

IMG_4467.jpeg

IMG_4468.jpeg

IMG_4474.jpeg

IMG_4466.jpeg

IMG_4464.jpeg